New bookwhen features
The original version of bookwhen sticks to the basics, but with the new version we've listened to the years of feedback our customers have given us and rebuilt the system from the ground up to give you the booking system you've always dreamed of. New features include:
- The booking process is now a single 'checkout' that integrates the payment as part of the booking.
- Multiple tickets can be selected prior to checkout, enabling the booking and payment of multiple classes, or multiple people on a single event at the same time.
- Multiple admin user accounts can be set up with user roles.
- The booking form can be customised with fields of any type.
- A new document system making it simpler to attach documents to entries.
- Pre-event reminder notifications.
- A new, fairer waiting list that sends emails to people in turn.
- The option to pass on payment gateway charges to your customers.
- An improved user interface designed to work on desktop and mobile devices.
You can sign up for an account on the new system here - Sign Up.
Or import an existing v1 account using the import instructions.
Note: Both versions of the system are separate and will continue to run in parallel so if you are using the original system, don't panic, you don't need to change anything!