Schedules are the place all your entries sit - from here you can edit details relating to your events, and get an overview of how many bookings you have for each. You can change user roles for administrators and find calendar feeds for your schedules under the Account tab by clicking Schedule pages.
Sometimes you might want to create multiple schedules, especially if you have sets of events that aren't necessarily related - e.g. events taking place for two sets of customers in separate countries or regions; or perhaps you operate your business through brands. In cases such as these, creating multiple schedules can help reduce confusion between different sets of customers. Here's how you set up an additional schedule:
- Click on Account, then Schedule pages.
- Click Add a new schedule page.
- Select a name for your new schedule page and your public url.
- You now have a new schedule page! You'll see that by hovering over the Schedules or Public Pages buttons at the top of your screen, you can select which of your schedules to view.
- If you ever want to edit the public url of any of your schedules then click on its public page. From here click Page Settings then Change your page URL... button.
- Please remember, if you're already forwarding from an old Version 1 account, and want to forward to a newly created schedule, or you've changed your URL on an existing schedule, then you'll need to change the forwarding URL in your Version 1 account. Log into your Version 1 account, click Settings and enter your new URL in the Redirect to a bookwhen v2 page field.