Cancelling and transferring tickets
It's possible to cancel and to transfer a ticket to another event in your schedule. This process works for both administrator and customer.
- Once logged in, click on your Bookings page.
- Find the specific booking that you'd like to cancel and/or transfer tickets for by using the search options at the top.
- Once you've identified your booking click on the booking code link (e.g. 9Z2MK).
- You'll now see information for this specific booking. This is very similar to what your customer can see too - when they log in or click on the link sent in their original booking confirmation email from bookwhen - including the options to cancel and transfer, but not delete.
- On the right hand side you'll see the option to Cancel this booking. Please note that this will cancel all tickets associated with this booking.
- If you want to cancel or transfer a specific ticket within a booking then you need to click the Ticket Options button next to the ticket and then click Change Ticket or Cancel Ticket.
- To transfer a specific ticket click Change Ticket. Select the entry that contains the relevant ticket you'd like to transfer to on the first drop down menu, then click the second drop down menu to select the specific date and time.
Currently transfers will not work in the following situations:
- When the ticket is a course ticket.
- When attempting to transfer to a ticket with a higher value.