Integrating the Bookwhen iframe within your Squarespace website is simple and should only take a few minutes. This guide covers:
- Locating your iframe embedding code
- Embedding the iframe on your website
- Other information about the iframe
Locating your iframe embedding code
1 - Visit your Public page
2 - Select Page setup in the top right of that page
3 - You'll see on the left-hand side automatically generated HTML codes for a Button link, a Standard link, and an Embedded iframe
4 - Select Embedded iframe and copy the code in the box below as shown here:
Embedding the iframe on your website
1 - Head over to your Squarespace page. While in edit mode, insert an Embed content block section where you would like your Bookwhen schedule to appear
2 - Select the
< / > icon
3 - A new box will open labeled Embed Data. In this box paste the code copied from your Embedded iframe then select Set then Apply as shown here:
4 - You can edit this section to appear wider if needed. We recommend always giving the iframe as much width space as possible on the page.
5 - When you're happy, save your changes. Your Bookwhen schedule will then appear on your Squarespace page as demonstrated here:
If required, you can find a helpful Squarespace article that explains this process in further detail here
Other information about the iframe
- The iframe is fully mobile responsive and should work on any device. For the best performance on mobile, we recommend keeping the event names and descriptions as short as possible, to prevent the need for scrolling.
- The iframe will only every display your schedule and events. Nothing else from your page will be included, which is why banner images, buttons, and the footer are not carried across.
- If you wish to pre-filter what is displayed in your iframe, you can read how to do so here.
- If you have any issues with how your iframe is rendering on the page, this is most likely due to another element on the page interfering with the code. We recommend getting in touch with your website manager to troubleshoot further.