It's possible to stop your subscription at any time on Bookwhen - we don't charge a cancellation fee.
How to cancel your subscription
- Navigate to your Account Plan page.
- Click the 'Free plan' link (screenshot below).
- Select your reason for cancelling and confirm.
Your account will happily sit dormant until you need to reactive your subscription again!
What happens when you cancel your subscription
- You'll remain on your Plan until the end of your current paid period. You can check the corresponding date here. You'll keep all your paid for features until this date.
- No more future payments will be taken.
- Once you've passed the end of your paid period, you'll be downgraded to our Free plan. You'll retain all of your bookings, settings and data, but some functionality and features will be frozen. Features not available on the free plan include: Payments & Discounts, Booking transfers, Class passes, Waiting lists, Event reminders, File attachments, and Public page theming. You cannot take payments on the free plan.
- You can log back in at any time and sign up for a subscription again - your account will happily sit dormant in the meantime, with all booking data and settings retained.