You can now add private event information that can only be viewed by bookers and attendees of the event. The link to the private information is authenticated, meaning if it's shared with a non-attendee, they won't have access to the information.
This feature is useful for several purposes, but especially for Online Event joining instructions for services such as Zoom.
How to add event specific information
- Click any event in your schedule
- Click the down arrow next to 'Edit entry'
- Click 'Event specific information' and add in your private info (e.g. unique Zoom meeting link)
- You can repeat this for any date/time in your schedule, the change won't apply across the whole entry, it's unique to every date/time.
How bookers/attendees can view private information
We've launched this process in response to the Covid-19 situation and intend to build on it daily. This initial version of the process may require that you educate your customers on locating the private event information. Here's how they can find the information:
- Open their Booking Confirmation email
- Click the green 'View booking' button
- Once they arrive at booking summary page, they can click 'View booked event'
- This will open up the event page, which includes the private event information (second screenshot below)
Private event information