If your event isn't appearing on the public page there's a good chance it could be for one or more of the following reasons. After changing the settings remember to click save and refresh your public page to check:
First, click on your event in the schedule page and then click Edit entry, then:
- Go to Entry settings and check the When to show the event setting. This should be generous enough to show the event. This is probably at least 4 weeks or longer. Leave completely blank for no restriction.
- Go to Tickets & Costs and check the Show this booking/ticket type? tick box. This should be ticked.
- Under Entry settings check maximum capacity is more than 0, likewise with ticket allowance in Tickets & Costs.
- Check the Published? toggle in the top right of the Entry settings page.
- Go to Entry settings and check that Maximum tickets per booking isn't set to 0.