Your customers don't need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. They can pay with their credit/debit card too.
Please note In some countries, even with a Business account , PayPal will require your customers to pay using a PayPal account. To confirm this, please contact your local PayPal support team.
With PayPal Express, the default is set to ask customers to login into PayPal (or create a PayPal Account). However, you might prefer to give your customers the options of paying with card straight away.
This function is only available if you have linked your credit card to your PayPal account. Login to your PayPal account on PayPal.com.
- Click Profile and/or Profile and Settings
- Click My selling tools or My selling preferences
- Next to Web Preferences, click Update.
- Set "PayPal Account Optional" to On.
4. Set "PayPal Account Optional" to On.
5. Don't forget to click Save afterwards!