Bookwhen does not charge you anything beyond your subscription cost. However, if you accept online payments then you need to secure the services of one of our approved payment gateways, and they will take a small cost for using their payments infrastructure.
The payment gateways you can use with your Bookwhen subscription are:
- Stripe: click here for fees
- PayPal: click here for fees
- Worldpay: click here for fees
- Adelente: (by request only)
You should note:
- The flat fee: a set amount collected from each transaction
- The percentage fee: the % of the transaction total that is also collected
With Bookwhen, you can pass this fee onto your customers if you wish (if you're in the EEA please make sure you read this first).
If you are looking for information about how payments work on Bookwhen you can read our support article here, and you can find information about the countries and currencies supported by each payment gateway here.