Setting a password on an entry will mean bookers will need to enter your chosen password in order to complete their booking.
To add a password:
- Navigate to your Schedule page and click on the Entry you want to add a password to.
- Now click Edit entry.
- Navigate to More Options and add in the 'Private booking password'.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Be careful not to leave a blank space at the end of your password.
- Like all settings in your Entry, this change will affect all dates and times in your entry.