If you accept bookings in person, over the phone or through other channels, you may want to add bookers to your events on Bookwhen to record their details and reflect the event capacity correctly.
You will follow the same booking process as your bookers. However, you must log in to your Bookwhen account as an Account Owner or a Schedule Manager. Logging in ensures Bookwhen recognises this as an 'admin booking'.
Then head over to your public page by selecting View public page within your Scheduling page:
3. You can now add the relevant tickets for your booker into the basket and proceed with the booking by selecting Book now.
4. As an admin, you can bypass any mandatory booking fields to complete the booking. However, we recommend that you enter the Main booking contact as the booker to identify the booking and also for the system to send the confirmation email to them:
5. The payment will also always be optional, and you may enter an online payment for your booker, record payment by another method, or leave the booking cost unpaid.
6. If you have card details to take payment for the booker, you can do this by selecting Pay by card:
7. If you have already received payment by another method, you can select Yes under Record payment now? field, where you can choose the payment type, the amount received, and record an admin note if required:
8. To complete the booking leaving the payment to be completed later, select the Record payment now? field as No, then Complete booking. You can record that a payment has been accepted at a later date by following this guide here.
Once the booking is complete, you cannot add any additional details, including adding details to booking form fields or adding/amending email addresses. We suggest cancelling the booking and re-booking as the admin, entering the correct email address.
There are various ways that bookings completed as an admin/team member differ from those completed by your bookers. You can see the differences in this guide here.
Tags: Adding, bookers, manually, book, manual, add, booking, bookings, booker, admin