July - December 2020
- We've launched a brand new Leaders feature, which will allow you assign a team member or instructor to an event. This also comes with a new attendee-list-only access level, more info here
- You can now create a public profile for anyone delivering a class, course or event on your schedule.
- The attendee list columns are now all editable, and we've added new columns for entry name, ticket name, class pass use and discounts. Go to your attendee list and select ‘Edit table columns’ from the ‘Options’ drop down.
- You can now set Bookwhen to delete customers' records after a set period of inactivity in the ‘Bookings options’ area. Great for ensuring data protection and security. Learn more here
- You can now make changes just for certain dates within an entry, by overriding the entry settings. This allows you to embed a specific video on an event, change the event capacity or location, and also add an event specific leader
- You can now set reminder emails to go out on the same day! Read about how reminders work here
- You can now change your default Zoom settings, like waiting rooms and muting on entry, from within Bookwhen.
- It's now possible to create your own validated booking fields to request data in a certain format. You can read more information here and get in touch if you'd like this switched on for your account.
April 2020 - May 2020
- You can now set event reminders for online events to go out on the same day as the class!
- We've introduced an integration with Zoom and Jitsi so you can easily take bookings for your online events.
- You can take bookings for pre-recorded content as well as YouTube Live videos with out new YouTube and Vimeo integrations
- We've written new guides on using discount codes as credits as well as taking donations
- You can find new articles on our blog including 'How to live stream your events' and 'Pre-recording events'
Jan 2020 - March 2020
- You can now upload an image to your entry more easily with a new uploader tool
- If you need to cancel your event, we have a new cancellation option which displays the event as cancelled to your customers on the public page.
- If you're a franchise owner we've released a new dashboard feature. Drop us a note if you'd like to know more!
- Those who need to send a message to their attendees can now easily copy their emails addresses from the attendee list
- You can now post an alert message to your customers on your booking page
- You can change the date, time or duration of an event and automatically move the associated bookings. Particularly useful for postponements!
July 2019 - Jan 2020
- You can now change the 'reply-to' email address for your account.
- We've added new fields to the entry setup, including age range, gender restriction and levels!
- You can now view your invoices and statistics about your subscription usage under the 'options' drop down on your account plan page
- We launched v2 of our API! We have built on the calls from v1 to include attachments, class passes and more. Read more here.
- Checkout improvements: Making the discount code input more prominent, making it easier for bookers to change an auto-filled attendee and linking back to your website from the booking confirmation screen
Jan 2019 - July 2019
- Standard plan users can now mark off attendances in the system, and everyone can customise the columns in the attendee list. Read how here.
- Class passes got a big update, giving you the ability to change the order of them on your public page, and edit and delete customers' passes.
- We launched a Facebook Community Group, come join us!
- You are now able to delete customers yourself.
- We've launched a support site you can share with your bookers.
- If you're subscribed to a Bookwhen Plan, you can view past invoices like this
- There's lots of new articles in our blog, including great insights from fellow customers and best practices.