- You can now set reminder emails to go out on the same day! Read about how reminders work here
- You can now change your default Zoom settings, like waiting rooms and muting on entry, from within Bookwhen.
- It's now possible to create your own validated booking fields to request data in a certain format. You can read more information here and get in touch if you'd like this switched on for your account.
April 2020 - May 2020
- You can now set event reminders for online events to go out on the same day as the class!
- We've introduced an integration with Zoom and Jitsi so you can easily take bookings for your online events.
- You can take bookings for pre-recorded content as well as YouTube Live videos with out new YouTube and Vimeo integrations
- We've written new guides on using discount codes as credits as well as taking donations
- You can find new articles on our blog including 'How to live stream your events' and 'Pre-recording events'
Jan 2020 - March 2020
- You can now upload an image to your entry more easily with a new uploader tool
- If you need to cancel your event, we have a new cancellation option which displays the event as cancelled to your customers on the public page.
- If you're a franchise owner we've released a new dashboard feature. Drop us a note if you'd like to know more!
- Those who need to send a message to their attendees can now easily copy their emails addresses from the attendee list
- You can now post an alert message to your customers on your booking page
- You can change the date, time or duration of an event and automatically move the associated bookings. Particularly useful for postponements!
July 2019 - Jan 2020
- You can now change the 'reply-to' email address for your account.
- We've added new fields to the entry setup, including age range, gender restriction and levels!
- You can now view your invoices and statistics about your subscription usage under the 'options' drop down on your account plan page
- We launched v2 of our API! We have built on the calls from v1 to include attachments, class passes and more. Read more here.
- Checkout improvements: Making the discount code input more prominent, making it easier for bookers to change an auto-filled attendee and linking back to your website from the booking confirmation screen
Jan 2019 - July 2019
- Standard plan users can now mark off attendances in the system, and everyone can customise the columns in the attendee list. Read how here.
- Class passes got a big update, giving you the ability to change the order of them on your public page, and edit and delete customers' passes.
- We launched a Facebook Community Group, come join us!
- You are now able to delete customers yourself.
- We've launched a support site you can share with your bookers.
- If you're subscribed to a Bookwhen Plan, you can view past invoices like this
- There's lots of new articles in our blog, including great insights from fellow customers and best practices.
Take your public booking page offline
You can now un-publish your public booking page. Useful if you're running tests, or you want to 'moth-ball' a booking page during a break in activity.
The Customer List shows you key statistics on your attendees and all their latest responses from your booking forms. All of this information can be searched, filtered and ordered to give you customised lists and reports.
Great for exporting mailing lists, finding invalid emails, identifying your best customers and much more!
You can now ask the booker for a response as part of the offline payment agreement. Handy for quoting a purchase order number, childcare voucher reference, payment reference or anything else! The instructions also accept Markdown, so you can add in buttons or make payment instructions clearer, for example.
If you notice a customers' email is invalid you can now update and fix it!
Enhancements for mobile users
Updates mean mobile users return to the original date they were viewing and the page performs more intuitively. Please make sure you're sharing your public page link properly.
If you're not running Class Pass promotions on your Bookwhen account, then you might not need to encourage your customers to login. You can now remove the link from your public page if so!
You can now create a discount code that is redeemable against a class pass. Handy for running promotions on Class Passes, or to be used as vouchers.
We recently launched a new customer profile page, which gives you all the vital stats on your customers. We'll be linking to these profiles from the customer list launching this Autumn.
Your booking forms can now be optimised to take bookings for children - ensuring the collection of their information complies with data privacy rules and creates a smooth checkout for your bookers.
Auto-forwarding from your previous Bookwhen URL
If you change your public page URL on Bookwhen we'll automatically forward from your old one. We'll do up to three autoforwards on one page, so none of your old links will break!
Single use discount codes
You can now set a discount code to only be used once per email address. This is perfect for bigger campaigns were you'd like to share the code with many people, but only allow one redemption per booker.
Useful if the customer has deleted their original confirmation email, or you've recently fixed an incorrect email address.